The Beatles

Rock/Rock & Roll/Pop Rock

Meet the Beatles (the U.S. Album)


The Beatles in Videogame

(2009) The Beatles Rock Band
Rhythm/Action
♪ "A Hard Day's Night"
♪ "And Your Bird Can Sing"
♪ "Back in the U.S.S.R."
♪ "Birthday"
♪ "Boys"
♪ "Can't Buy Me Love"
♪ "Come Together"
♪ "Day Tripper"
♪ "Dear Prudence"
♪ "Dig a Pony"
♪ "Do You Want to Know a Secret"
♪ "Don't Let Me Down"
♪ "Drive My Car"
♪ "Eight Days a Week"
♪ "Get Back"
♪ "Getting Better"
♪ "Good Morning Good Morning"
♪ "Hello, Goodbye"
♪ "Helter Skelter"
♪ "Here Comes the Sun"
♪ "Hey Bulldog"
♪ "I Am the Walrus"
♪ "I Feel Fine"
♪ "I Me Mine"
♪ "I Saw Her Standing There"
♪ "I Wanna Be Your Man"
♪ "I Want to Hold Your Hand"
♪ "I Want You (She's So Heavy)"
♪ "I'm Looking Through You"
♪ "I've Got a Feeling"
♪ "If I Needed Someone"
♪ "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"
♪ "Octopus's Garden"
♪ "Paperback Writer"
♪ "Revolution"
♪ "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"
♪ "Something"
♪ "Taxman"
♪ "The End"
♪ "Ticket to Ride"
♪ "Tomorrow Never Knows"
♪ "Twist and Shout"
♪ "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"
♪ "With a Little Help from My Friends"
♪ "Within You Without You"