The Beatles Rock Band: Soundtrack

2009 EA/MTV
360/PS3/Wii
Rhythm/Instrument

The Beatles Rock Band Soundtrack

All Tracks by The Beatles
  • "A Hard Day's Night"
  • "And Your Bird Can Sing"
  • "Back in the U.S.S.R."
  • "Birthday"
  • "Boys"
  • "Can't Buy Me Love"
  • "Come Together"
  • "Day Tripper"
  • "Dear Prudence"
  • "Dig a Pony"
  • "Do You Want to Know a Secret"
  • "Don't Let Me Down"
  • "Drive My Car"
  • "Eight Days a Week"
  • "Get Back"
  • "Getting Better"
  • "Good Morning Good Morning"
  • "Hello, Goodbye"
  • "Helter Skelter"
  • "Here Comes the Sun"
  • "Hey Bulldog"
  • "I Am the Walrus"
  • "I Feel Fine"
  • "I Me Mine"
  • "I Saw Her Standing There"
  • "I Wanna Be Your Man"
  • "I Want to Hold Your Hand"
  • "I Want You (She's So Heavy)"
  • "I'm Looking Through You"
  • "I've Got a Feeling"
  • "If I Needed Someone"
  • "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"
  • "Octopus's Garden"
  • "Paperback Writer"
  • "Revolution"
  • "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"
  • "Something"
  • "Taxman"
  • "The End"
  • "Ticket to Ride"
  • "Tomorrow Never Knows"
  • "Twist and Shout"
  • "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"
  • "With a Little Help from My Friends"
  • "Within You Without You"

(Next Title) Rock Band Metal Track Pack←
(Prev Title) Rock Band Country Track Pack←

Rock Band Series←