Mafia The City of Lost Heaven: Soundtrack

2002 Gathering
XB/PS2/PC
Action

Mafia The City of Lost Heaven Soundtrack

(YouTube)←

Django Reinhardt and The Hot Club de France
  • "Minor Swing"
  • "Rhythm Futur"
  • "Coucou"
  • "Vendredi"
  • "Oiseaux des Iles"
  • "Belleville"
  • "Lentement Mademoiselle"
  • "Douce Ambience"
  • "Manoir des Mes Reves"
  • "Cavalerie"
  • "Coquette"
  • "Echoes of France"

The Mills Brothers
  • "You Rascal, You"
  • "Chinatown, My Chinatown"
  • "Tiger Rag"
  • "Out For No Good"
  • "Moanin' For You"
  • "Caravan"

Louis Prima
  • "Long About Midnight"
  • "Sing It Way Down Low"
  • "I'm Living In A Great Big Way"

Lonnie Johnson
  • "I'm Not Rough"
  • "The Mooche"
  • "Jet Black Blues"

Lonnie Johnson and his Tympany Five
  • "You Run Your Mouth and I'll Run my Business"