UEFA Euro 2008: Soundtrack

2008 EA
360/PS3/PS2/PSP/PC
Sports/Football

UEFA Euro 2008 Soundtrack

  • Carolina Liar - "I'm Not Over"
  • Carolina Liar - "Coming to Terms"
  • Crystal Castles - "Air War"   
  • Yelle - "À Cause des Garçons (Riot in Belgium Remix)"  
  • The Pigeon Detectives - "I'm Not Sorry" 
  • Boys Noize - "Don't Believe the Hype"
  • Datarock - "I Used to Dance With My Daddy"  
  • Ejectorseat - "Attack Attack Attack"
  • Infected Mushroom - "Becoming Insane"
  • Junkie XL - "Mad Pursuit"  
  • Karoshi Bros. - "Love the World"   
  • Look See Proof - "Casualty"   
  • The Magic Numbers - "Take a Chance" 
  • Mendetz - "The Boola Shines In a Pink Neon Room"   
  • Mexicolas - "Come Clean"  
  • Operator Please - "Get What You Want"  
  • Pete and the Pirates - "Come On Feet"
  • The Features - "I Will Wander"   
  • The Magnificents - "Get It Boy"   
  • The Young Punx - "Your Music Is Killing Me"